LIC Merchant Login Portal: Registration and Login in 2020
LIC Merchant is the official website for Life Insurance Agents and Partners of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India is the Indian Insurance group company and Investment Corporation.
They are having their own developed Merchant Premium Collection Portal for LIC Empowered Agents, SBAs and Retired Employees.
So, Let’s scroll it down and have a look at LIC Merchant Registration and Login.
LIC Merchant Login
You can visit LIC Merchant Official Website, Register, Login, and get access to all Information about your Business with LIC INDIA.
Most Importantly, LIC Merchant gives you an opportunity to succeed in your career, freedom and stronger financial stability than any other insurance agency.
At LIC Login Portal, You will find the login details of Life Insurance Corporation of India for a large number of customers such as merchants, new individuals, company representatives, clients as well as development officers.
Simply Register at LIC India Portal. After successful registration, anyone can log in with Merchant Login. Representative Login, Customer Login. Now, Pay the Premium at the Lic Repayment site.
Here compute loss will totally be based on monthly/annual income and as per plan. Check the status of your policy regularly.
LIC Merchant (Registeration and Login Procedure)
LIC login Registration Process for customers, agents, and merchant portal is quite easier than other insurance companies.
It is simple to find the Life insurance corporation of India Login details and information for the various type of users like merchants, development officers, agents, and new/regular customers.
Follow the steps below to login as a merchant.
1. First of all, Register Login at the official LIC India Portal.
2. Select one option from Merchant Login, Agent Login, or Customer Login.
3. Pay the Premium amount at the LIC Payment portal.
4. Calculate premium based on the plan and your Monthly or Annual Income.
5. Check policy status either matured or not.
LIC Merchant Registration & Login Part A
Step 1. Visit the LIC official website link at licindia.in
Step 2. Click on “new customer” in the below picture.
Step 3. For new customers, you need to provide details includes Policy number, Premium amount, DOB and valid email ID.
LIC Merchant Registration & Login Part B
1. After successful completion, click on the proceed option, that redirects you to a new page.
2. In the new page, Create a username as well as the strong password of your choice.
3. Usernames should include alpha, numeric, and underscore. The password must be 7 to 8 characters long.
4. Log in as a registered user. To log in enter username and password generated recently.
5. After entering the login details hit on the GO button for the new page and tap on view enrolled policies.
6. Enter the correct captcha and click on the submit button.
7. You will now navigate to a page containing your lic policy number.
8. You will find all the details about LIC policy status, the premium due date also the loan interest rate.
Registration & Login Method for LIC Merchant.
If you want to login as a merchant only then you can follow this step by step guide.
1. Choose a user account if you are a Policyholder, if you are an Agent then click on the LIC agent login portal.
2. Enter your user id or Policy number and your password.
3. Using the Net Banking facility you can check LIC policy status, Enroll New Policy, Pay premium Amount online.
Important Note: Already registered customers on lic portal could visit this URL http://www.licindia.in/
The following details are mandatory.
1. Your Policy Number,
2. Premium Amount,
3. Your Correct Date of Birth,
4. Email Address and Mobile Number.
After submitting the above details, a simple captcha code will come. You can check your current policy status.
How to Reset LIC Merchant Password?
Step A: Click Here or Visit www.customer.onlinelic.in
Step B: Hit the Change Password button, You can find it just below some fields.
Step C: Within seconds the Website will open in a new tab and you can see Input Box on Screen as Given Below.
Step D: Enter your registered User ID details in the First field, your Current password in the second field and the new password in the third and fourth input fields. Create a Strong Password than the first one.
Step E: Click on Reset and you will get a confirmation message that you’ve Successfully Changed your password.
How to update email in LIC Merchant Portal?
Step 1: Visit www.customer.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
Step 2: You’ll find the text field. Below those input fields, Click on update email ID to get Password.
Step 3: Now the Website will open in a new tab and you can see two boxes.
Step 4: Enter your registered User ID, Your Email ID, and Password in Respective Boxes.
Step 5: Click at “Update”; You are Done with Updating your Email Id at LIC Merchant and Customer Portal.
About LIC Merchant Portal
LIC Merchant Portal is an extensively used and very familiar Website for LIC Merchants and Agents. The website developed by the life insurance corporation of India.
Many agents daily use this website to fulfill their requirements. LIC Merchant portal is growing day by day due to the enrollment of new LIC agents and demands.
Also, users are increasing day by day.
At SureStuffs, you can find detailed information about the Business of LIC and Customers. Official Website of LIC INDIA offers the Premium Payment and other Insurance related facilities.
So, I hope you get the information about LIC Online login and please don’t hesitate to ask your queries. Also, If you are a business owner you can list your products online using the indiaMART seller account at no cost.
Happy Surfing! 😉